Wednesday 6 January 2016

Books n Stuff for Boys



Books n Stuff for boys is a blog dedicated to helping parents of boys find unique items that their boys may like, information on raising boys, and being a single mom.

What you will find on this blog. 


1. Lists of books boys will like to read
2. Reviews on books written for boys
3. Non book stuff that boys will like to have
4. Stories about the frustration of raising boys
5. Tips and suggestions about parenting boys


About me:


My name is Shannon Peel and I am an Author of a book written with boys who don't like reading called THIRTEEN. My son and daughter are teenagers and let me tell you, the toddler years are easy compared to the Teen years.



Contributors to this blog:


Guest bloggers are welcome to submit a 300 - 500 word article on one of the above topics on boys. What you will need to do:


Email the article to thirteenreviews[at]gmail[dot]com along with the following:

1. A summery about you
2. A photo of you
3. Any other photos you wish added
4. Link to your website
5. Link to the product website
6. Links to your social media profiles

I will do my best to get the articles posted relatively quickly, however, please keep in mind that this is a free blog and it will depend on a number of factors.



No comments:

Post a Comment